DLK Medical Technologies, Inc. is a medical device manufacturer/contract manufacturing firm that caters to businesses and patients alike, by focusing on delivering 100% quality products for the medical device, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
As a manufacturer, ours has a significant and meaningful impact on patients’ lives. We’ve established a core value that allows us to empower our employees to deliver the best medical device and pharmaceutical solutions thereby enabling us to improve the quality of patient’s life. DLK Medical Technologies, Inc. is located in Dallas, Texas and has been in operation since 2016.
We are able to deliver:
- A complete range of contract manufacturing capabilities through our developed expertise in Fully Automatic Assembly, Automated Parts Handling Systems, Liquid Filling (Hazardous and Non-Hazardous) Materials.
- Multiple Final Packaging options that include Bag Sealing, Auto-bagging, Tray Sealing, and Custom Packaging.
- Validation of processes (IQ, OQ & PQ) and can support your company in the development of your own process protocols and validations.
- With Registered Nurses and Certified Regulatory Affairs and Quality Professionals, we are well versed in packaging, product development and sterilization validations that meet FDA and MDR requirements.
As a highly talented workforce firm, we strive to be among the best medical device manufacturers in the United States, delivering a diverse range of established and pioneering healthcare devices. We are committed to reliability and consistency, and maximizing every opportunity that brings profitability to our clients.
We focus on creating an environment where people can work, and where their success is aligned with our company’s success.
Our Mission: Our goal is to develop and manufacture advanced medical devices that are easy to operate (noninvasive or minimally invasive).
- Be Science Based
- Work in teams
- Communicate and Collaborate
- Be Ethical
- Compete intensely and win
- Be Accountable
- Ensure Quality
- Create value for patients
We manufacture medical devices that help treat illnesses that affect the Respiratory and Urology Systems. We also manufacture medical devices for the wound care segment of the market.
Contract manufacturing for the medical device, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Complaint handling facility for domestic and international medical device companies.
We manufacture hair and skin care cosmetic products.
Why Choose Us?
We manufacture safe, effective and reliable medical devices you can rely on.
We provide contract manufacturing services to the medical device, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
We manufacture safe and effective cosmetic products that are made from appropriate ingredients.
We develop safe and effective drugs for their intended use.